교수님이 항상 명언을 하나씩 적어주는데 말야.
나름대로 괜찮은 느낌이야..
음… 난 마지막 까뮈의 구절이 제일 맘에 들어.
해석이 안되는 몇 개도 있긴 하지만 말야..
해석 좀 해줘~
* Problem Set 10 (Due : September 15, Tursday)
People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.
– Earl Nightingale
* Problem Set 11 (Due : September 28, Wednesday)
Watch the stars, and from them learn to the Master’s honor all must turn each in it’s track, without a sound forever tracing Newton’s ground.
– A. Einstein
* Problem Set 12 (Due : October 12, Wednesday)
Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run twice as fast as that.
– The Red Queen, in “Through the Looking Glass”, Lewis Carol
* Problem Set 13 (Due : October 22, Saturday)
It would be very singular that all Nature, all the planets, should obey eternal laws, and that there should be a little animal, five feet high, who, in contempt of these laws, could act as he pleased, solely according to his caprice.
* Problem Set 14 (Due : November 10, Thursday)
I shall tell you a great secret, my friend. Do not wait for the last judgment. It takes place every day.
– Albert Camus