교수님이 항상 명언을 하나씩 적어주는데 말야.
나름대로 괜찮은 느낌이야..
음… 난 마지막 까뮈의 구절이 제일 맘에 들어.
해석이 안되는 몇 개도 있긴 하지만 말야..
해석 좀 해줘~
* Problem Set 10 (Due : September 15, Tursday)
People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going.
– Earl Nightingale
* Problem Set 11 (Due : September 28, Wednesday)
Watch the stars, and from them learn to the Master’s honor all must turn each in it’s track, without a sound forever tracing Newton’s ground.
– A. Einstein
* Problem Set 12 (Due : October 12, Wednesday)
Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run twice as fast as that.
– The Red Queen, in “Through the Looking Glass”, Lewis Carol
* Problem Set 13 (Due : October 22, Saturday)
It would be very singular that all Nature, all the planets, should obey eternal laws, and that there should be a little animal, five feet high, who, in contempt of these laws, could act as he pleased, solely according to his caprice.
* Problem Set 14 (Due : November 10, Thursday)
I shall tell you a great secret, my friend. Do not wait for the last judgment. It takes place every day.
– Albert Camus
지난주 토요일 마지막 과외를 마치고 퇴직금(5만원 -_-)까지 챙겨 돌아왔다.
당분간은 과외를 안하겠다고 대충 다짐을 했건만..
어제는 과외 싸이트에서, 오늘은 과정 선배로부터 ‘과외 하겠냐’는 연락이 쇄도..
어제는 어떻게 뿌리쳤는데.. 오늘 또 연락이 오고 나니
“이게 운명이려니” 하고 넙죽 받아먹고 말았다. 하하..
과외비 받으면 쏘마~