Philosophy of Technology: An Introduction
Dusek, Val, Philosophy of Technology: An Introduction (Blackwell Publishing, 2006).
- Philosophy of Science and Technology
- What is Technology? Defining or Characterizing Technology
- Rationality, Technological Rationality, and Readon
- Phenomenology, Hermeneutics, and Technology
- Technological Determinism
- Autonomous Technology
- Human Nature: Tool-making or Language?
- Women, Feminism, and Technology
- Non-Western Technology and Local Knowledge
- Anti-technology: Romanticism, Luddism, and the Ecology Movement
- Social Constructionism and Actor-network Theory